PDA

View Full Version : GSHS Doggie Shops depserately needing donations

Good Shepherd Doggie Shop
02-27-2012, 07:37 PM
We have noticed a huge decline in item donations at both stores for several weeks now. If you are cleaning out your closets/sheds/cabinets and you love animals please remember we sure could use your items. Also, I can come pick up furniture and applicances I just have to set up a time and place. Both stores take donations everyday 10 to 4 Monday - Firday ES store Saturday 10 to 4 BV store 10 to 3 on Saturday.

Arch
02-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Who/number can I call for donations...have some furniture to donate...good condition

02-28-2012, 03:42 PM
You can call me (Tracellen)on my cell phone and we can get that pick up schedules. 479-981-2886

Corbin Clocks
02-28-2012, 03:50 PM
I went to the shop in Eureka & the clothes were packed on the racks so tightly that I didn't even look at em. Noone wants to fight with a clothing rack even if it's to save a few bucks. Remove just a few things so the hangers have room to slide. Just an idea!

02-29-2012, 07:32 PM
Corbin.
The clothing racks are full. Sorry you were disappointed. We started a big sale on winter items last week. All winter items buy one get one free. With winter being so mild this year our winter stock has been moving really slow. We usually pull clothing every 2 months. In fact this next week is the week to start pulling. It is the downstairs items we are so low on. Right now we have bald spots on the shelves.

Annie2
02-29-2012, 10:23 PM
I have many books to donate. Maybe next time my son is here he can help me get them over there. What are "downstairs items?"

03-01-2012, 06:14 AM
Annie we would love to have your books. Downstairs items are anything but clothing. Linens, tv's, galssware, yard stuff, kitchen gadgets, office, lamps, pots and pans, decorations, knick knacks, etc.