PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bedroom Apartment just outside of town

beepassionate
04-20-2012, 02:23 PM
2 bedroom 2 bath all electric 1000 sq ft apartment with central heat and air is coming available May 5th. The kitchen has fridge, range, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. The bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room have oak cabinets. Laminate flooring in living room. Separate laundry room with washer/dryer hookups. Master bedroom has a extra large closet and full bath. Three feet from the second bedroom but conveniently accessed from the living room is the second bathroom with a shower. The outside deck is spacious with great winter time view of valley. Rent is $465 a month with trash, sewer and water included. Tenant is responsible for electricity, telephone, internet and cable access. This apartment is located 5 miles exactly from the downtown, 2 1/2 miles from the Twin Marts Exxon station on Highway 62 East and 9 miles from the Berryville Walmart store. Pets are not desired. Large dogs, pit bulls, Dalmations and Rottweilers are not accepted. No subletting allowed. References required. Security deposit is $465. Call 479-244-5791. After 7 PM call 479-253-9083.

peacelightlove1
04-20-2012, 05:19 PM
I'd like to see it please. I left my number with you already. thanks.

beepassionate
04-20-2012, 09:30 PM
Will call you tomorrow