PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Items.

14me
04-22-2012, 04:02 PM
My son is living on his own for the first time since the corps and is starting with nothing and he has no computer access..He is hoping some one would donate some items that they don't need that could help him out until he gets on his feet. The items he is looking for are these....

Microwave
Coffee Pot
Bed
dishes
couch or futon
kitchen table and chairs
curtains
Weed eater and or lawnmower
Recliner or living room chair
dressers
vacuum
or any other home furnishings

and if anyone is hiring for a job..he would be happy to apply. He could be reached at 501-353-8931 or PM me here and I would pass the info onto my son..

Thank you
Jaycee:cool:

celeste
04-22-2012, 07:02 PM
Fockers has a new wooden futon for $75.

14me
04-23-2012, 01:07 PM
Thank you celeste..I will pass the info onto him. Right now he is limited on money until he finds a job. If you know of anyone looking to hire a nice young man..let me know..
Jaycee

shuggie
04-23-2012, 05:44 PM
I left home with the clothes on my back an a couple of suitcases..............and with no one but me to help me into a University System.
Tank for nuttin' Mom and Dad.

14me
04-23-2012, 06:56 PM
I def...know what you are talking about..I got into a fight with my father under a complete misunderstanding and got booted out with just the clothes on my back and no place to go..My father did find out the truth and took 2 weeks to find me to apologized to me that I was right and he was wrong..but still I was out and had to start from scratch.
I had given my son a home and its up to him to keep it and be responsible ...he might not have much but its better than what I had to start with. I told him there are resources and good people to help..he just needs to reach out. I told I will do what I can..but I feel he just can't have everything on a silver platter. I love him to death..and he is trying to get a job and he is hitting the streets with his friend who is also a roommate. He does plan on going to college and that is in the works. I wish him the best. but sometimes as parents we have to be a little tough.

14me
04-24-2012, 10:39 PM
bump