PDA

View Full Version : Lost Dog near Hart's

celeste
04-29-2012, 12:39 PM
Posting for a friendly neighbor who does not use GF:

A female, black poodle /shitzu mix, 1.5 - 2 years old. Recently re-homed from resident of Victoria Woods. She's shy at first but affectionate. She's probably an abuse rescue from a long past owner & she can't warm up to men, especially ones with facial hair. Around 9:15 a.m. Lulu Belle jumped out of the car at Hart's & headed down to the holler at College. Pics to follow. CALL the owner Herta at cell number 244-0379.

DaBee
04-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Quick return home for Belle ~ focusfocusfocus.

queenie
04-30-2012, 07:33 AM
I have a really good picture of her if someone will again tell me how to post a picture here. I do it so few times I can never remember when i need to.

DaBee
04-30-2012, 07:36 AM
http://geekfest.com/showthread.php?143320-how-to-post-a-picture

Aux Arc's post #3 explains it well.

queenie
05-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Well just thought I would let yall know that our escape artist has been found is safely at home. Jimmy Evans set a trap up for her this afternoon and she went in this evening to eat in it and got caught. Edie went by about 9:30 pm to just check it out and sure enough she was in there. She got her out and brought her home. Other than being covered in ticks and fleas and dirty as the devil she seems fine and is thrilled to be back where she can give everyone kisses. Her new momma and daddy are coming back to pick her up in the morning and take her back to her new home and give it another try. I think they have probably learned a valuable lesson with her and won't be letting her ride in the car without restraint anymore and with out her tags on her.

Just wanted to let everyone know and thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, it's really been a long few days around here.

Peg

celeste
05-05-2012, 05:32 PM
A thank you to all who helped from the owner:

Lulu Belle is home. The dog catcher set a trap yesterday afternoon
and at around 9:15 p.m. her former owner went to the empty house where
Lulu had been receiving food/water from two neighboring ladies. She
would eat and then disappear again. The trap worked. AND ALL THE
PRAYERS. We'll be picking up Lulu Belle early this morning.

Thank you again for your kindness.
Herta