PDA

View Full Version : Now taking applications!

W.T. Focker's Discount Outlet
05-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Our Army pup, Nathan, is leaving for a month to train for likely deployment and the busy summer season is quickly approaching.* As such we will be taking applications and begin interviewing immediately for one or more of the following positions: *Warehouse *Front–Stocker/Cashier *Online Sales Department Qualified applicants will join a staff of 10 highly [...]

Read all the details... (http://www.wtfocker.com/2012/05/03/now-taking-applications/)

Kendra Hughes
05-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Bumpity bump....still looking for the right folks:

Our Army pup, Nathan, is leaving for a month to train for likely deployment and the busy summer season is quickly approaching. As such we will be taking applications and begin interviewing immediately for one or more of the following positions:

*Warehouse

*FrontĖStocker/Cashier

*Online Sales Department

Qualified applicants will join a staff of 10 highly motivated, hard-workers (who have little to no patience with slackers) in a fun, but exceptionally fast-paced environment. Applicants must have a driverís license and transportation, be able to lift at least 50 pounds, and have a Focker-appropriate attitude. Those applying for online sales positions should have excellent computer skills, at least some experience with Photoshop and Excel, and the ability to work independently for long hours. For all Fockerís, a good sense of humor is absolutely imperative, as is the ability to show up for work (and stay there). Our one paragraph employee manual begins with ď1. Do not fuck around on our time. ď If that offends you or you are unlikely to be able to fulfill that demand, you are probably not a fit.

For the right applicant, Fockerís offers a 4-day work week, and full-time, year-round employment starting at $8.50/hr with a raise to $9.00 if you survive the first 30 days. Eligibility for the employee bonus program (currently averaging over $100/wk per employee) after one year, and one week of paid vacation after two years. We offer a steady work environment (with the exception of one, all of our staff has been here for at least one year), but expect you to be an independent worker in return.

After reading this, if you remain interested and can fulfill the requirements, stop by the store at 2100 East Van Buren (Hwy 62) in Eureka Springs and fill out an application. Incomplete or illegible applications will be thrown away immediately; references are required, and please do not apply in your pajamas and flip-flops as we find that to be immensely annoying.

Yip
05-07-2012, 12:36 PM
This here is a bump.

Gosh, I wish we were in Eureka. My son (The Boy) would be an excellent employee.
He's never missed a day of work...NEVER.
He doesn't fuck around on other people's time.
He doesn't own flip-flops or pajamas.

But Kansas City is a long commute.
So it goes.

Kendra Hughes
05-07-2012, 02:30 PM
I wish you were in Eureka for a LOT of reasons, Yip. We have the perfect job opening, and I know a great cabin on a lake where it is always 75 and sunny. That covers a job and a place to live...what else is there? ;)