PDA

View Full Version : Specials from Spider Woman Graphics

spiderwoman
04-05-2007, 06:55 AM
BANNER SPECIAL (file:///D:/Clients/Spider%20Woman%20Graphics/swgraphics/special.html)
(file:///D:/Clients/Spider%20Woman%20Graphics/swgraphics/special.html)GOOD THROUGH APRIL 30, 2007 (file:///D:/Clients/Spider%20Woman%20Graphics/swgraphics/special.html)

White 3ft. x 6ft. Banner
with grommets.
Say what you want, and can also include a simple logo.
Let everyone know what's going on in your place of business.
Banners get the attention of people that might just pass you by.
Say it for only $50.00

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON BANNERS (http://www.sw-graphics.com/banners.html)
CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER KINDS OF SIGNS (http://www.sw-graphics.com/signs.html)

Advertise your support for the local festival of the weekend.

Advertise your specials for the weekend.

Let everyone know the band that is playing at your bar.

Advertise your business when you sponsor an event.

See All Specials Here! (http://www.sw-graphics.com/specialad.html)
or contact Marie at mariet@sw-graphics.com or 479-239-4427

dajones29
04-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Are banners allowed in Eureka?

spiderwoman
04-06-2007, 05:13 AM
You should check also, but I think short term (weekend) are allowed. If I am wrong someone please chime in.
Also you might need a banner for a show like the Bridal Show if you have a booth.
If you are doing a festival I have made many festival banners for accross Spring street.

celeste
04-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Fot the bridal show we had to pull a permit to hang it across Spring. The banners hung outside a business are unapproved signage. When a friend had banners made, she hung them inside the storefront windows. Then it's considered appropriate use.

charlieschimes
04-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Are banners allowed in Eureka?

There are many at Sunday Market on the pop up tents.

charlieschimes
04-06-2007, 08:25 AM
You should check also, but I think short term (weekend) are allowed. If I am wrong someone please chime in.
Also you might need a banner for a show like the Bridal Show if you have a booth.
If you are doing a festival I have made many festival banners for accross Spring street.

I was told it is ok if it is put out for daily use and taken down at night however, It still cannot exceed the signage size limitations set forth for the the Historic District. It was "strongly" suggested that we use a dry marker board instead (during business hours).

celeste
04-06-2007, 08:36 AM
My friend was not allowed to hang a banner outside her shop when she was closing her biz. Maybe this is because she wasn't taking it down at night or it was up back to back days. I'm simply giving info: she was verbally warned by the bldg inspector to remove the banner or be cited. Sure, the Sunday or Farmer's Markets & Lucky 13 use banners on the pop-ups & stalls as temp biz settings. To hang a banner across a street requires a permit. The banners still work well inside store windows, so that is the easiest way to comply with sign ordinance, use a banner constantly & effectively. By the way, I'm a huge fan of Marie's fabulous banners & her web hosting

spiderwoman
04-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Thanks for all the tips.

spiderwoman
04-16-2007, 07:24 AM
I believe a banner may be displayed up to 3 days before an event and then taken down the day after the event.
Still time to get those banners, It only takes a day or 2 if everything is in stock.
I also make painted and or routed wood signs. Yard signs and magnetic signs or lettering.

Marion
06-11-2007, 12:35 PM
A banner may be displayed on a business 3 days before the specific event and remove within 24 hours after the event. The banner must pertain to the specific event (festival). Going out of business,grand opening and relocating banners are now permitted for specific time frames. Open, welcome banners are not permitted. Although you can have up to max 4 flags depending on how much store frontage you have 1 per 10 linear feet. These flags may say anything such as open or welcome, can be american flag, or razorback flag. Nothing inappropriate will be allowed

spiderwoman
06-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Thanks Marion. What is the time frame for Grand Opening banners? Also is there a size limitation for these banners? I do like being able to tell my customers the requirements if I know them.

Marion
06-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Going out of business or relocating signs may be displayed for a period not to exceed 30 days. Grand Opening banners may be displayed for a period not to exceed 14 days. We have 2 size restrictions on banners. The banners that go in the public right away cannot exceed 100 sq. ft. all others cannot exceed 24 sq. ft. If you ever have any question feel free to email me at mchrysler@cityofeurekasprings.org, call @ 253-9703 or post a question. Posting a question may not get answered as quickly. Or feel free to do all 3.