PDA

View Full Version : Yoga with Jack

canoerjack
04-14-2007, 09:16 PM
For everyone who hears that little voice saying, "I should try yoga, I've heard such great things about it", I'm inviting you to one of my classes in Eureka Springs. We meet at the beautiful, rennovated Odd Fellow's Hall, now called The Space, kitty corner to the Post Office. We meet Mondays and Thursdays from 6 p.m. till 7:30 p.m...take your pick or come to both. We work hard, laugh allot and learn so much about our bodies...improving our strength, learning to balance, increasing our flexiblity. I think you'll feel comfortable, everyone is supportive and it's totally noncompetitive. I've been teaching nine years, have national certification and I'm highly instructional to make it all work for you. If you want to talk about it, call me at 870 480 9148. $8 per session. Jack Kroeck

wdcarver
04-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Jack:

Although we are not there yet we will keep you on our list of people to talk to when we move next year. Next question is do you, or do you know someone, there in ES that teaches Tie Chi?

Thanks

celeste
04-16-2007, 03:13 PM
wdcarver,
i keep asking if anyone wants to do tai chi. i am okay enough to teach a beginner's course, but prefer to do tai chi with another more experienced peer. i was taught yang style long form, slow 3 sets. i can do fast set if soemone else leads. i can follow family set, but am far from proficient.

wdcarver
04-16-2007, 07:28 PM
I have a few books which I have tried out by myself so am complete novice. Wonder if there is someone in Faytvl or rogers who does. We should keep looking I guess supprised one of the spa's doesn't have a teacher locally. Thanks for the return message.

DaBee
04-17-2007, 12:29 PM
I can vouch for the great yoga class that Jack teaches. He's very aware of each student and any possible limitations. Lots of merriment, yet relaxing and serene.
DadharmacharmachamillionchazillionyogatedBeefershe rfersher

Michael Walsh
04-17-2007, 02:09 PM
It's true. Jack's got the moves and will loosen your grooves.

canoerjack
04-17-2007, 07:33 PM
I do not know of anyone teaching tai chi in the immediate area...however, it is taught at the beautiful new Arkansas Yoga Center, 479 5219642. Hope this helps. Jack