PDA

View Full Version : Queen Cat Needs Home

LEE HARVILL
04-26-2007, 07:19 AM
I recently starting a traveling job, and my cat of has let me know in no uncertain terms, she is not happy about the situation.... So although I am upset about it, I think I am being kind and loving to try to find her a new home and trust I will find a good match.

I adopted her from the shelter 8 years ago and she was already de-clawed so she is an inside kitty. She is beautiful black with gold/green eyes. She is very prissy and wants to be admired more than actual engaging in lap time, so she is not very demanding. She is very quiet, but still very playful. She also seems to prefers male attention, even though I think she has considered me a fine roommate. She has always been independent enough to leave her alone for short periods of time, but is not fair to for us to leave her for the extended time my work requires.

She gets along with our good natured dog, giving her harmless "love swats" occasionally, but absolutely will NOT tolerate other cats. (one of the problems she has been having when we leave is stray cats hanging out in the windows and doorways marking and taunting her.)

If you would like more information or would like to meet her, please call me or Allen Smith at 479-253-9790 or email at leeharvill@cox.net

P.S. Please also respond if you know someone who might be interested. I so want to find her a place she will be happy. She has been a good friend.

kf5wd
04-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Is this the same cat that was being offered free to businesses downtown yesterday? If not I apologize but if it was, that is no way to find a good home for the cat. Better take it to the shelter where they can find it a good home.

LEE HARVILL
05-01-2007, 08:56 AM
No, I would not take the cat to businesses downtown. I really care about the cat and am trying to find a perfect match. I also won't take her to the shelter because she would be traumatized being around other cats.

kf5wd
05-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Glad to hear that it was not your cat. Hope you find her a good home. Surely there is some elderly shut-in somewhere who would welcome a companion.

LEE HARVILL
05-02-2007, 03:25 AM
An elderly shut in type might be a nice option, but she is still spunky and feisty. She doesn't have to have anyone 24/7, but also deserves more than she gets when I am away working. Thanks for your input.

05-03-2007, 09:25 AM
Sheila Sullivan and I do offer pet care;however, I can't do housesitting since I have too many animals of my own. Sheila can do it for only a few days at a time only because she has her own animals also. But we could do some care/visiting if you are unable to find a home before you must travel again. We are both at 870 423-2758 during work hours Mon-Fri.

Linda Winter

LEE HARVILL
05-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Thanks, Linda. I will keep that in mind.