PDA

View Full Version : Please Take Me Home

Sarah Moore
07-11-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm posting for Tinkerbell. She really needs to find the perfect human companion soon. She is a very large cat, loves to snuggle and purr, and has beautiful markings. She needs a little help with grooming because she is so large, but offers many happy hours of love in return for just a few minutes of your time each day. She will thrive in the right home but is somewhat depressed confined to a cage in the shelter. You can call the shelter at 253-9188 for more information about Tinkerbell.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8580212

mizicelex
07-11-2007, 06:44 PM
This is not regarding Tinkerbell, but I noticed that Tootsie's picture is gone. Has she been adopted? I sure hope so.

Sarah Moore
07-12-2007, 06:30 AM
Yep, Tootsie went to her new home Monday. Great dog isn't she?

07-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Tell the story of Tootsie. Didn't she come in very pregnant?

If I didn't already have so many, Tinkerbell would be coming home with me.

Linda Winter

kf5wd
07-13-2007, 04:41 PM
I think she came in with puppies or was pregnant and had them right away.

Sarah Moore
07-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Yes, she did come in very pregnant, too far along to have her spayed safely. Within 2 - 3 days of being in the shelter she had 17 puppies. I'm not sure, but that could be a record at the shelter. Unfortunately, several of them were stillborn and we lost a couple more within the first few days. But, 11 of them thrived and she was an excellent mother. All 11 of the surviving babies were really cute and all have been adopted!! Glad Tootsie found the right home. She is a pretty special girland will be a loyal companion to her new family.

Sarah Moore
07-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Unfortunately, Tinkerbell came down with a pretty serious eye infection and is not available for general adoption until we can get that cleared up. If you have an interest in taking her in and can give her special care and help with her treatment, please contact the shelter staff and they can talk to you about the details.