PDA

View Full Version : Avon

dajones29
07-13-2007, 09:23 PM
So not only can you find an awesome selection on name brand gently worn clothing, jewelry and accessories, have something packaged, ship your treasures via UPS or Fedex, buy a great Eureka Springs T-shirt, fax documents, get copies...combinding...have something laminated, or have something listed on ebay...I am pleased to announce that as of today I am now an Independent Avon Sales Representative! Stop by and pick up a catalog, place your order or talk to me about becoming an Avon Rep. You all are wondering...do I ever sleep? LOL I live in Eureka gotta wear many hats to survive :).

GREAT DEALS ARE ON THE WAY...we are having a summer clearance sale next Friday and Sat July 20 and 21st, up to 75% off. We have many new items in for a headstart on your fall wardrobe, so shop early for the best selection! Resfreshments, drawings and fun will be provided. Hours will be from 9-6 both days, and if I am not to exhausted may be open on Sunday too (just call first to make sure I am not sleeping). lol.

Mention you saw this notice on the one and only geekfest for a free gift!

Also next week I will have a display of Angels my lil sis Dinah made for sale. She could use some help with expenses since she can not work and I hope we can help her. She is hanging in there and still going thru chemo and she is still pretty active, her attitude is good, and she looks beautiful without hair, but she could some money. Stop by and see her picture and if you can help me help her, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

Debbie Jones
In the Box
www.intheboxes.com

253-5885

dajones29
07-17-2007, 10:12 PM
until the great clearance sale. Lots of great items. Trolley 108 will bring you right here! Will be serving cool drinks. Will have drawings for Avon products and store gift certificates. Will be having a great time! Grab a friend and come have fun with us. I appreciate your business! Debbie

dajones29
07-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Our clearance sale will continue tomorrow 10-4 (Sunday) and Monday 9-5:30. Lots gone, but still alot of great stuff still available. In the Box....Trolley 108 Thanks!!! Debbie

artteacher
07-26-2007, 05:01 AM
Debbie, Please post your shop day/hours up here and I will treck by for some of that Avon when I can!!!:)

dajones29
07-26-2007, 08:21 AM
Thank you ART! My stores hours are: M-F from 9-5:30 (I do close early on Wed as soon as UPS comes, around 5). Sat I will be open from 9-4, and Sundays as I can, please call first. However...since I live in the building if those hours are not convenient for anyone, I am prettty flexible, please call me and if I do not have a prior engagement I will open back up for you. My next AVON order will be placed Aug 5, Sunday night. If you would like I would be glad to drop off a catalog...or put one in the mail for you. Debbie 253-5885