Dear Old Geekfester Friends ~

Thread: Dear Old Geekfester Friends ~

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Red face Dear Old Geekfester Friends ~

Old or young or somewhere in the middle, I'm so appreciative of the many fine folks that I've met through Geekfest. Even though we've lost several dear ones or for the many that choose to not frequent this forum any longer, they remain in my memories of delightful conversation, many laughs, lots of controversial spitfire back-and-forths, real-live gatherings and one-on-one getting to know yous.

I had a flash of some major topics as I checked in this morning and decided to express to y'all my mushy, but honest sentiments.

DaBee or not DaBee
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

me too DaBee ~~ maybe we can have a remembrance o some those who have left ~~ particularly I will not forget dear olde curmudgeon Royal ( off and reinstated more than once), Patt who resigned and re joined every so often, Jet who was feisty and sentimental all at once, ~~ lets bring them all back ~ in memory & tribute ... oh yes, Hermit ~~ what happened to Hermit of Hogcald ?

Last I heard, Hermie and Mrs. Hermie have sailed off once again. Back in March was the last time he posted, stating that they had just bought a new sailboat. I don't know any particulars, but wish them a fond bon voyage!

Me three DaBee, my leetle sock puppet! I get my mushy self going sometimes with what I call my cherished "rocking chair memories"! And you and Chou here are two of my favs! Love and miss you both!

Wish I could find that picture of me being your sock puppet - years back at one of the PDAs in Basin Park. GF was rockin and rollin back then. Guess it's just getting older like us. Miss you too, kiddo!