James gaylord wright..cap'n.dob:10-30-49..dofinal sail:420@420pm 'we can be heroes'
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: James gaylord wright..cap'n.dob:10-30-49..dofinal sail:420@420pm 'we can be heroes'

Heretic James gaylord wright..cap'n.dob:10-30-49..dofinal sail:420@420pm 'we can be heroes'

Dear Geeker's:
    It is my unfortunate responsibility and challenge to share with all of you who knew Gaylord, that Cap'n has sailed to other shores.
    He departed Holiday Island harbor on 4/20 at 4:20pm.
    He was comfortable and surrounded by those he loved and that loved him back.
    He asks that no service follows and that he be cremated.
    Please refrain, (those of you who can), not to flood FB with sordid assumptions and details not confirmed.
    Captain Wright is not a FBook fan.
    This site was one he did the most on. He relished political discourse, historical reference, and became quite close to his Geekfest friends.
    Cap'n was an accomplished Chef and a generous man.
    He gave to ACLU, HRC, SPLC, Doctor's without Borders, and many other organizations local and worldly.
    He stood up for immigrants and animals and especially Veteran's.
    He served over 1,000 Veterans with his Veteran's appreciation meals in 2 restaurants, and soldiers from over 6 countries.
    That, he said, was his proudest accomplishment.
    Thanks to all who have assisted him in any form or fashion over the years....and me...Brent Garrett
    WE CAN BE HEROES!
    Attached Images Attached Images

in my skin, except when I'm extradimensional

X
    I gotta buff up, so I look sexy when they hang me on the cross
    'Change the world, or we'll do it for you'

Rest in peace Cap'n... Ya done good.
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you think I give a shit about your feelings.

Oh Cap'n, my Cap'n, you will be missed. Catch a ride on that ship of fools and have a great big belly laugh.......smooth sailing my Geekfest friend!

RIP Cap'n. My best wishes to you Brent. Love.

Bon Voyage Cap'n and all love to you, Brent
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    --Hubert H. Humphrey

Oh my RIP Jim.condolences to Sarah and Brent and family. He will be missed terribly.

Love Ya Jim. You will be missed.
    "Ride On"

Farewell Capt. Hugs to family.

Kim Yonkee is offline Ward? Don't you think you were a little bit hard on the Beaver?

In the immortal words of Gaylord...

"Praise your Lord" Soully sez. Well, I forgot to tell you my middle name is GayLord. Now don't be getting on your knees just yet, most folks would rather uplift a firm foot to my backside than praise JJEEESSSSUUUSS. One day they will get the pleasure of shoveling firey brimstone on my posterior before they understand that they are in the wrong place, to stay. AMEN!!

http://www.geekfest.com/showthread.p...hlight=Gaylord
    And ... tell me again? Who was that underwear model he impersonated? Set all the heterosexual female hearts a flutter. He was always well informed full of pithy comments. Somebody should file a trademark on Tom "Cottonmouth" Cotton in his name.

One of a kind! The local deathbyinches fan club membership has been cut in half.

I will miss him. My condolences to you, Brent, and to Sarah.