A Great Big Thanks!

Thread: A Great Big Thanks!

Exclamation

As the year starts winding to a close, and as we reflect on our 3rd season here at the TradeWinds, we wanted to take the time to send out a Great Big Thanks to those who have worked so hard to support our business venture and provide us the opportunity to have a profitable year, ahead of our business plan projections. Thanks to Steve and Gerry Shell, Charlotte Buchanan, Lita Braswell, Michelle McDonald, the Chamber of Commerce and the CAPC! I know there are many more that I'm forgetting.

In the face of war, rising gas prices and natural disasters, you have worked tirelessly to provide our guests with an incredible place to visit and to ensure that people near and far are informed about our amazing piece of paradise here in Eureka Springs! We appreciate the opportunity to live in this charming Norman Rockwellesque Victorian setting with it's incredibly talented musicians, artists and ubelievably skilled chefs. We boast on the sophistication and friendliness of the residents here to our friends back in San Diego and we count our blessings each day that we are priveledged to live here.

Thanks to the entire community for embracing us with open arms. You have all contributed to our enjoyment of this paradise we call home!

Lee and Kel

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

Thumbs up

I'm happy for you, Kel.
    deb
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

Thanks Deb!!! We are all so very lucky to live in this amazing place!!! : )

Kel