Thread: Martzmount - again

Question Martzmount - again

I remember seeing a post/thread here a few years ago about the Martzmount place outside of town on hwy. 62, but I can't seem to find anything definitive.

I've heard (maybe from that long-ago thread) that the place has something to do with the Upjohn company. (??)

Is it a home? If so, is it currently occupied? If not a home, what is it?

I'm thinking of buying it. (yeah. right.)

Just curious. From the looks of the driveway and entrance arch, it must be a nifty place.

thx
    "I don't believe I've EVER read a post that's more insightful, informative, educational, and downright brilliant! Truly, we can ALL learn from this." - - Yip's Mom

If you find it be sure and wear Hartzmountain accessories while walking about...

Thanks, kf. That's the thread I was thinking of.....tks.
    "I don't believe I've EVER read a post that's more insightful, informative, educational, and downright brilliant! Truly, we can ALL learn from this." - - Yip's Mom

over the troll bridge in the Land of Kings

I cannot remember who told me years ago that the driveway had heat coils embedded so that it would not freeze in the winter. I've never had the opportunity to check it out during icy weather to see if that was true or if it is still working.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's all about choices.

The current resident, Wayne is a really nice guy. His two story building across the parking lot from the house has some wonderful antique cars that he drives around in Eureka sometimes. The upstairs of the building has an impressive game room / bar. Complete with poker table and some kind of stuffed cat like a leopard or something.
    Wayne did tell me the driveway has the heating coils but I can't remember if they work. He was putting off finishing the driveway until he knew no big trucks were going to the top of the hill anymore.
    In the spare bedroom of the house is an old fridge the has the motor exposed on the top. I remember the old phone that Frankie was was talking about, I think it still works. I did have pictures of the view but can't find them now.

this confirms my suspicions, Yip. Bruce Wayne does too live in Eureka. Now where is the BAT CAVE?