Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gov. Agencies (DHS, NWS, SSA) Stocking Up On Hollow-Point Ammo

Default Gov. Agencies (DHS, NWS, SSA) Stocking Up On Hollow-Point Ammo

FYI: Numerous government agencies requesting to significantly stock up on hollow-point bullets. Ironic to go after the 2nd amendment while making huge purchases for yourself. Writing is on the wall...

Agencies include DHS (450 million rounds; 750 million rounds of other ammunition), National Weather Service (46000 rounds), and Social Security Administration (174000 rounds).

If you think this is false information, just go directly to the Federal Government's Business Opportunities Website.

Here's the link for the National Weather Service Request: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportun...150cb&_cview=0

Here's the link for the Social Security Administration Request: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportun...source=message

Here's one of many articles you can google and find on the subject:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/national...-purchase.html

Also, you will hear little to nothing about this on the Main Stream Media (left or right wing tainted), which should be asking many, many questions about what is going on with these purchases.
    Last edited by shewantsrevenge; 08-15-2012 at 11:53 AM.

I guess you will have an absolute cow, when you learn the Pentagon requisitions 1.8 billion rounds of small arms ammo annually.
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    We do not solve problems by looking for answers; we solve them by eliminating questions.
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

What is really scary is they are covering up how many the IRS is buying...

...hope those weather reporters shoot better than they predict!

Quote Originally Posted by irondragon View Post
    I guess you will have an absolute cow, when you learn the Pentagon requisitions 1.8 billion rounds of small arms ammo annually.
    With the Pentagon and even DHS it makes sense...that is their job. With SSA and NWS, not so much, especially with the hollow-point request. But such is the American way I suppose, as we vilify other countries (and 2nd Amendment protectors) for using violence.

My guess is all of the gov. agencies are riddled with CIA and other black-operatives (just as the media has been for some time now; google that one). Could also be more mind-games to try and suppress the coming civil war/revolution by further showing that "we" are in control of every agency, so resistance is futile. Possibilities here and who really knows. But doesn't hurt to exercise the 1st amendment to share information.
    Last edited by shewantsrevenge; 08-15-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    What is really scary is they are covering up how many the IRS is buying...

...hope those weather reporters shoot better than they predict!
    Lol. If I looked at numbers and tax forms all day long I would probably shoot myself. Best to not give the IRS any ammo.

This will make you nervous also...or maybe dizzy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal...ure_.28USDA.29
    ****Even if the voices aren't real, they have some really good ideas! ****
    We do not solve problems by looking for answers; we solve them by eliminating questions.
    Arguing on Geekfest is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

And, ID, I respect your position on many things discussed here on geekfest, though I often disagree many times.

My questions would be for you (if you feel comfortable giving an opinion): Why would these agencies need hollow-point bullets? If for training, would hollow-points be typical for that? I understand that LEO and military-related agencies need ammo for their given directives (protect and serve), but cannot make these other requests jibe in my mind.

This will make you nervous also...or maybe dizzy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal...ure_.28USDA.29

Not nervous here. Just curious. Ready for whatever may come and will choose a path of non-violence regardless of the "enemy" and their penchant for violence as the solution.

I understand that LEO exist under many of the departments. Just want to know why hollow-points are being requested. Seems that sort of ammo is more geared toward accomplishment of death rather than subduing, considering the damage if inflicts upon impact.
    Last edited by shewantsrevenge; 08-15-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Ya think they are expecting an epidemic so that they will have to blow a human to kingdom come.
    So, Iraq is lookin' better every day.
    Last edited by shuggie; 08-15-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Stupid shits
    shuggie

Probably corporate welfare...like buying up grain or some other commodity as a subsidy even though there is no immediate need..just sayin..