Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 420 friendly?

Syndicalist, when I read the title of this thread, I thought it was a spoof. Either you're a sock puppet or very naive about this local bulletin board & the worldwide web. Marinol works fine.
    celeste

Cherish home and family as a special treasure.

Honestly, as far as the wisdom of asking this question, if a police officer wants to go through the trouble of finding this post, tracking me down, and kicking in my door over a dub sack then i will concede the stupidity of this post. Honestly, im not concerned with people knowing im a smoker inherently, so people talking wouldnt be a problem for me, and honestly i would hope there are more interesting things to talk about than the fact that one guy smokes pot in a town with low enforecement. As far as perscription thc, the problem i have with that is paranoia and an uneasy feeling. My doc says it lacks natural canabanoids and focuses on thc, making it cause social anxiety, etc. But i figured, since a similar question was asked on the ask a local section on the city website and the response was dont smoke a joint walking down the street and youll be ok, i honestly figured i wasnt the first person to ask this question on this forum.

And honestly i should honestly quit using honestly as much.

Honestly?
    Looking for the misplaced jewels in the lint-filled pockets of society.

Honestly.

I wouldn't worry about it, Syndicalist, unless you take a notion to toke in public.
    Honestly.
    "I don't believe I've EVER read a post that's more insightful, informative, educational, and downright brilliant! Truly, we can ALL learn from this." - - Yip's Mom

a person told me recently he had a bad seizure. They found a small amount of weed in his pocket in the ER, but it it was no big deal on the other hand the Pipe in his other pocket brought about a huge mess of charges and he woke up in handcuffs in the hospital and spent time in in court for an "Implement of Crime"..

Not saying it`s a fact, just something he told me. He spent 5-7 days in the hospital due to his seizure condition..

Now I`m not blaming Police..they are just doing their job..It`s the fucking politicians that have to make the change...
    Question Everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicalist View Post
    ... But i figured, since a similar question was asked on the ask a local section on the city website and the response was dont smoke a joint walking down the street and youll be ok, i honestly figured i wasnt the first person to ask this question on this forum.
    If you're talking about http://www.eurekasprings.com, that is not the city web site. It is a commercial site.

The official city web site is: http://www.cityofeurekasprings.org
    The ES city advertising & promotion site is: http://www.eurekasprings.org

Quote Originally Posted by liquidwindows View Post
    I find it hard to believe a musician would smoke pot.
    yeah or a cook...
    Question Everything!